Wanted Looking for rack mountable Antenna tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB0TXC, Jun 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KB0TXC

KB0TXC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, I am looking for an antenna tuner that can be mounted in a 19 inch radio rack. Must work in 80 meter band. Thank you very much, KB0TXC

2. N4HAL

N4HAL Ham Member QRZ Page

I have one that is home brew, but looks factory built. Has black hammertone finish, input and output capacitors and a variable inductor. Each capacitor has a capacitor switch to add additional capacitance. Also has an rf current meter on the face which I have jumpered as it is open and inoperable. Very clean inside and probably built from military surplus components. I have run 1 KW on it with no problems and should handle more. With my equipment will tune 80M to 6 M. Want $125 for it and shipping will probable about $35. Will send photos if interested. Used it until I ran out of room.

Bill Kelly
    N4HAL

3. KB0TXC

KB0TXC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Bill,

I am very interested. I won't be able to purchase it until July 4th, but if you can wait I will buy it from you. Please do send photos. BTW, I am setting up an old school all tube RTTY station for 80 meters.

Thank you very much!

Joe Herdler
    KB0TXC

4. N4HAL

N4HAL Ham Member QRZ Page

Will get some pictures today-Bill 73

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.