Wanted looking for HF rig for my camper

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9BLF, Apr 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W9BLF

W9BLF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looking for a smaller hf rig to put at my camper. Needs to have internal tuner. Hoping for something 10-160 but would consider something in 20/40/80 meters. Let me know what you got. Go!

2. DV9HRV

DV9HRV Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu FT-891 with LDG Z-11 PRO ii Tuner in mint condition, 700$ shipped from Martin, SD 57551

3. WB2YMU

WB2YMU Ham Member QRZ Page

4. N5NGC

N5NGC Ham Member QRZ Page

Kenwood TS-440SAT w/mike, manual and DC cord--Guaranteed
    $435 FedEx
    504-885-5833

5. K1DNC

K1DNC Ham Member QRZ Page

Kenwood 570 D . Excellent operating condition.Built in antenna tuner
    Crystal clear display. SSB /CW FILTERS INSTALLED. NB-1-2
    Few marks on top from swr/watt meter . . Great HF radio. Currently active
    In radio room. Will ship FedEx $550.00 insured
    207-248-7209, email waltronics42@aol.com / or dbrandon315@icloud.com

6. W1ND

W1ND Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have an excellent Tentec Eagle with the narrow CW filter with a custom box I build last year for my RV. I use it in the camper, on picnic tables, on our deck when not camping, etc. I am changing over my portable setup this season and haven't gotten around to even listing it (part of me doesn't even want to consider listing it as I love this rig). The "Eagle box" has two slide out shelves, one for the Eagle, one for a built in straight key and a desk for a paper log. Made from 3/4" & 1/2" birch ply and finished with maple stain and urethane.

It does 160-6 though I don't have a 160m antenna, nor do I have a 6m antenna.

I've not considered price yet. While I have the mic, I've never worked anything other than CW with it.

7. NU6I

NU6I Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Xiegu X5105 with ATU, internal battery, mike, data and CAT interface, cables, carrying case. Like new.
    $475 Paypal shipped USPS lower 48 only.

W6GAE likes this.
  8. KC1KWX

KC1KWX Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu 857D 99.999% like new with box, all accessories that came with it including the separation kit. It has 2, 6 and 10-80 meters. AM, FM SSB. Very nice unit. I used it as a base and recently bought a 1000MP so I no longer need it. $650 plus shipping. 73.

9. KD0RBX

KD0RBX Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeasu 817nd with all the bells and whistles.yeasu 847 and tunner Yeasu 735 and Turner. Kenwood 440s .kenwood 820s.

10. KD0RBX

KD0RBX Ham Member QRZ Page

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.