Looking for Firefighter Sked

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by N4RJL, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N4RJL

N4RJL Guest

I am a current firefighter in Ga. and was wandering if any other firefighters would like to have a QSO to swap QSL cards with their firefighter info, kind of like patch collecting I guess. Just let me know call is N4RJL email is
    n4rjl@windstream.net

Robbie
    Summerville Fire Dept.

2. K4OP

K4OP Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I am a volunteer FF in KY and would like to swap QSO's with other firefighters.

John
    K4OP

3. KD5ZEW

KD5ZEW Ham Member QRZ Page

I am taking my general test saturday after that i would like to atempt a QSO. I am in San Antonio, TX. i have been having good luck monitoring 40m and 20m. I don't have QSL cards yet but i'll get some made and try and see if i can find a extra patch.

John Halstead - KD5ZEW
    SAFD E14-b

4. KC0ZRV

KC0ZRV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

I am a Volunteer Firefighter in KS. I would love to swap QSL cards with you guys.

I am active on 40 & 80. Usually in the evenings, & nights.

If you fellows want to name a time & freq, I say lets give it a try!

73 Tom tsnarcher@att.net

5. KE5PQD

KE5PQD Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm a firefighter in Georgetown TX, I'd be interested in a sked, I'm stuck on 20Meters at the house, but could go to the mobile to try 40 or 80. My QSL cards are generic, but I have thought of putting a pic of my engine or something like that on some, if I can figure out how. If anyone is just starting out on CW I'd be interested, as I am just learning myself.

6. N5MYL

N5MYL Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm in the San Antonio area also and work 75m--open to a late evening schedule.

7. KD5ZEW

KD5ZEW Ham Member QRZ Page

Tuesday night 40 meters

I should be on 40 meters tonight. Look up my e-mail address on QRZ.com and drop me a line if you would like to try and have a qso.

John Halstead
    kd5zew /ag
    SAFD E14-b

8. KJ4CZE

KJ4CZE Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey, let me know if you all ever try to setup a NET. Give a couple of days notice. I would like to try to get connected from inside the Station.

We are located in Braselton, Ga. approx 40 miles Northeast of Atlanta on I-85.

New to General ticket so I don't have QSL cards yet however I do trade patches.

Stay Safe!!! 73

Ed Gilbert
    KJ4CZE
    egilbert@westjacksonfd.com

www.westjacksonfd.com

9. ke4myw

ke4myw Guest

I'm a firefighter and fire marshal will be glad to qso and send you a card and a couple of patches too. Just email me ke4myw@yahoo.com

10. K0HWY

K0HWY Ham Member QRZ Page

Open for fire fighter skeds here as well. Hit me up at my call sign at hotmail dot com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.