LONG WIRE

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Equipment Reviews' started by Guest, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: QSOToday-1
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

[/B]HELLO ALL I AM SW IN FRANCE AND I PREPARE MY CERTIFICATE Of OPERATOR TO BE OUT OF HF AND I SEEK LONGEUR D ANTENNA LONG WIRE FOR WHEN I WOULD BE ACTIVE FOR The BANDS 80 M 40 M 20M 15M THANK YOU A WHOLE A SWL OF FRANCE DAVID GOOD LUCK AND GOOD DX ALL [​IMG] f17932@aol.com</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Why not long wire antenna?? I use this antena on the 80 meters (exactly 3575 khz quartz controlled TX) and only 5W, these antenna is very good (and not expencive)

73 9A3HP Zoky

3. N9SWA

N9SWA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello I have a 150 foot long wire strung between 2 20 foot poles my longwires center is about 15 feet in the air I use 300 ohm ladderline to connect it to my kenwood ts 940 &amp; I have received great signal reports the hams I have spoken to can not beleive I am using a longwire. As for receiving it does a wonderful job. I live in Wisconsin &amp; have worked almost the entire United States and much of Europe including France. This is a great antenna for any band. Sincerly Dan.

4. N7SSB

N7SSB Ham Member QRZ Page

HELLO FROM N4MQY IN ARIZONA, I TOO USE A LONG WIRE, 55 FT STRAIGHT ABOUT 20 FT OFF THE GROUND AND AMAZINGLY HAVE HAD OTHER SAY UNBELIEVEABLE, ANYWHERE IN THE STATES AND ALSO COLUMBIA,, ETC. END FED WITH COAX TO THE HF RIG. TUNES EASILY ON ALL BANDS, NO PROBLEM AT ALL,
    BEST OF 73'S, JERRY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.