Logic 8 Logging software

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by W0WFH, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. W0WFH

W0WFH Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello everyone:
    I been using Logic software now for about 20 years. I like it very much it has taken all the paperwork out of chasing DX, Grids, and any other award your chasing. Dennis at PDA is very helpfull when you call on the phone with a problem. Most of the time in my cast it been operator error.. Logic and it's data has managed to make it through several computer crashes. And several upgrade in Logic. I highly recommend it to anyone that want a quality logging program.
    Yes I know there are others that are a lot cheaper and as a wise person once told me you get what you pay for.

73,Good DXing,
    Bill Hudson, WA0KBZ

2. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

The best logging logging program I have ever used and I have tried them all!!

3. K2WH

K2WH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I sent them an email about a problem I have with ver. 8. It's the QRZ lookup which fails to find a call due to the change on QRZ.com call lookup. Anyone have a fix for this since the people at Logic did not answer my email. Been using logic for about 10 years.

K2WH

4. K8PG

K8PG QRZ Lifetime Member #333 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

5. K2WH

K2WH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you very much. That worked perfectly. Thanks alot for your help since I never received an answer from Logic.

Bill
    K2WH

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  6. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

You should have called Dennis he will help even after hours all it takes is a phone call. I have called him many times and he helps me every time. That is one of the reasons that I suggest Logic8 to my friends.

7. W4QWX

W4QWX Ham Member QRZ Page

God blocked your e-mail to Logic! :)

Craig, w4qwx

8. N9BBE

N9BBE Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm probably alittle late but just in case an FYI. The latest update has the fixes for the QRZ lookups and an EQSL fix. Also there is DB editting functionallity built into Logic. Be very carefull when tinkering in the DB's.

ALso (highly recommended) there is a Yahoo group and a Logic email reflector anyone can join. Go to http://www.hosenose.com/radio/support/logic_reflector.htm for more info on both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.