ad: MyersEng-1

Logging Software

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by W7MP, Nov 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W4ZD

W4ZD Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, now, there is a business opportunity. Send me your ARRL paper logs and I will manually enter them into LOTW. Price? $1.00 per entry. :D

2. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

And maybe you've forgotten what it was like checking for dupes if you ever worked a contest. ;)

3. W4ZD

W4ZD Ham Member QRZ Page

Ah, heck, just a bit of study coupled with a pretty good memory. ;)

4. W4IOA

W4IOA Ham Member QRZ Page

Can't say enough about N3FJP

K6RUV, WA9SVD and W4NNF like this.
  5. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Still do. But I'm throwback like that.
    Oh, I am a rebel in that I use a pen.

6. W4NNF

Two days of SS takes quite a memory. ;)

7. W4ZD

W4ZD Ham Member QRZ Page

Not if you're slow, like me. :D

W4NNF likes this.
  8. W4NNF

One thing I will say? I've done OK during contests with HRD and other logging software. OK. This SSB SS the first time I used N1MM. Always thought it was "too complicated." Nope. It's wonderful. Amazing. Allowed lazy old me to meet my personal goal for this year (modest though it was ;) )...

9. K6RUV

K6RUV Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been an avid Mac user since the beginning of Macs. Yes I still have my little Mac but it has been removed from service many years ago. I tried for years to work the Mac environment into my ham shack but it just became to much of a problem to do what i wanted to do. Limited CAT software was what put me over the edge. I finally decided to switch to a PC in my shack and have never been happier. I use my Mac on everything except my radios. It was a real challenge to learn the in's and out's of the PC but I did and my shack is way better for it. Radio, CAT control, Logging and SDR waterfall are all interactive.

WD0BCT likes this.
  10. W4NNF

Yep. And just because you use a PC in the shack doesn't mean you can't continue to use a Mac for other things.

WD0BCT likes this.