Logger 32 Bad.ADI file Fix

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by WS9V, Dec 19, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: QSOToday-1
  1. WS9V

WS9V Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Can someone tell me what the error would be between what I am receiving from LOTW as a ADI file down load then to sink it to Logger 32 say I load 100 qso and others match me on LOTW as qsls
    When I do a download of the qsl recv from LOTW an then sink it to Logger it may show 100 downloaded
    but only 89 posted 11 errors saved to a BAD ADI file I downloaded a ADI file reader to be able to see the string of info in the bad adi file but what needs to be repaired? If the error came from the LOTW how do you tell it to correct

This is only used to confirm it in my log

Thanks
    Skip

2. AA6YQ

AA6YQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Contact Rick N2AMG for assistance, as he implemented the inter-operation between Logger32 and LoTW.

Dave, AA6YQ

3. K2QB

K2QB Ham Members QRZ Page

You should be able to open up the BAD.adi file within any text editor to read it. It will tell you why the record is bad. Depending on what info you are asking it to synch into Logger32, i.e. Grid Square, County Field, etc. it will only take one mismatch to have it get flagged as a bad record.

4. OK1TK

OK1TK Ham Member QRZ Page

I started to use LoTW two days ago. I also have issues with uploding the "lotwreport.adi". I use Logger32 with two logbooks. One is for my personal call sign, second for club call sign.

When I uploaded the lotwreport.adi to Logger used my call sign, it worked for almoost all ca 800 QSO. I just received 10 errors. The rpoert in BAD:ADI says "QSO not found in Logbook: ..." but when I check the logbook the QSO exists. (756 QSO total, 236 QSL, 10 errors).

With the club call sign it is strangde: 117 QSO, 56 QSL and 56 errors "QSO not found in Logbook: ...". All 56 QSO exist in the logbook.

Pls, any idea what could be wrong ?