logbook down?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by IU5HES, Apr 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Logbook is undergoing maintenance at this time. We appreciate your patience and will work diligently to restore service as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience

2. M6ENP

M6ENP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

mines also been down all day m6enp ??

3. W1KE

W1KE Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Who would have known we need QRZ logbook so much? It seems like my world is suspended.

4. KG6BXW

KG6BXW Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the update it was down last night for a bit and I was starting to think that maybe it was something stupid on my end. Thanks for all the work you folks do!

5. K2NED

K2NED XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Would be nice if qrz put out a notice nstead of letting us all guess

KD2RHT likes this.
  6. M6ENP

M6ENP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

like a notice homepage would be great.....just a thought ?

KD2RHT likes this.
  7. W3KIT

W3KIT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I think it is no longer a normal maintenance.

QRZ.. give it to us. Tell us something is broken, we won't eat you. This is no maintenance :)

8. N0FN

N0FN Ham Member QRZ Page

Y'know, maintenance, like when your car blows up and then you have to put some more oil in. :)

It's only funny because I haven't gone to my QRZ logbook in literally years, but after switching to a new logging program/computer I thought I'd play around and see how hard it was to upload the contacts to QRZ as well (since some people seem to like that). I guess today isn't the day to try it out!

-Neil N0FN

9. MM7WAB

MM7WAB Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank You to the guys behind the scenes for all the work You are putting in to fix the logbook.. reverted back to old fashioned analog paper log until it is fixed. Keep up the good work. 73 de MM7WAB

EB1BSV likes this.
  10. DL7WHG

DL7WHG Ham Member QRZ Page

Now it's up again. Tnx for all your work. Best 73's, DL7WHG