Location on the Map

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by EA3HK, May 18, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: FBNews-1
ad: OK1UUad-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. EA3HK

EA3HK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I got my home QTH coordinates recorded, but on the map still appears another location 500 Kms. away.
    How to get my real location on the Map?

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Por favor, informamos de tu locator

3. EA3HK

Hi Julio,
    As I stated on my post my coordinates are OK on my QRZ.com page. Please click on Detail tab to look them up.
    Regards

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Yo puedo hablar Español

Por favor, indícanos nuevamente tu locator y tus coordenadas de nuevo y la calle donde ello debería corresponder y chequearé

5. EA3HK

With pleasure I make a cut-and-paste from my QRZ.com page regarding my coordinates but I wonder then what is QRZ.com good for to check this information as you are a registered member and have full acces to it.
    Any way my question was regarding that the accuracy of the map pointer to the real coordinates supplied by the user is far away 500 Kms., I could find acceptable pointing any place inside the city limits, even inside the locator grid area.

Latitude 41.121146 (41° 7' 16'' N)
    Longitude 1.251373 (1° 15' 4'' E)
    Grid Square JN01pc
    Geo Source User supplied

My home address is: Avenida de Catalunya 31-A CP 43002 Tarragona, which shoud match the given coordinates.

Best 73

6. EB1BSV

Let me check

7. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Pete, This is the location that shows when I view your details on the map at QRZ.

Is it not correct? Perhaps you may need to 'refresh' your browser page?

upload_2020-5-19_8-14-56.png

8. EB1BSV

Hello Pete,

I have checked and see that all is correct.

Please, try "refresh" your browser, deleted cookies and updated your browser.

73, Julio

Attached Files:

9. EA3HK

Thanks for your support Julio, it worked out!

10. EB1BSV