SOLD LNR Mountain Topper MTR-3B, Palm Pico Paddle & Elecraft T1 ATU + Extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KN4HJP, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. KN4HJP

KN4HJP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've got a project in the works and need to clear out some unused kit to help fund it. I am offering my very clean LNR Mountain Topper MTR-3B 2.5 watt 20-30-40-meter CW transceiver, Palm Pico Paddle iambic paddle key, and near-new Elecraft T1 automatic antenna tuner along with cables, rechargeable 9v batteries with charger and carry cases, and zipper clamshell cases - all as a ready-to-go ultralight QRP CW package. This is the second one of these Mountain Topper kits that I have listed here, this one was assembled after I sold the first one last Spring. However, I use my Elecraft KX2 for all travel ops now so this one never gets used.

The Mountain Topper is in very clean condition and works perfectly. It operates on the 20, 30, and 40-meter amateur bands. Max rated output is 2.5 watts. The radio works on 12 through 6 volts DC, and a standard household 9-volt battery works great. Any DC supply source that doesn't exceed 12 volts max (such as one of the Bioenno 9-volt LiFePO4 batteries) will work just fine for extended operation. The radio is completely stock, except for the Palm Pico Paddle mounting bracket that is attached to the right hand side of the case with a slightly longer case screw and washer in the factory case screw hole. The paddle perfectly complements the radio and works great. I use it mounted in place on the radio, but it snaps out of the base easily and could be used separately with a longer cable.

I'm also including a near-new Elecraft T1 autotuner that was purchased new from Elecraft. It is in pristine condition, has never been used outdoors, and works perfectly. It operates on a standard household 9-volt battery that can be carried reversed in the case when not in use. It is rated for between 0.5 and 20 watts and operates on 160 through 6 meters.

I'm including 3 cables - a BNC-to-BNC jumper with RCA adapter, a homemade short 3.5mm-to-2.5mm cable for the Pico paddle, and a power cable that fits a standard household 9-volt battery. There are two padded zipper clamshell cases - the larger hold the radio and the tuner, the smaller holds the cables. There are 8 rechargeable 9v batteries that have been fully charged once and never used, plus their wall charger and 2 hardshell carry cases. The factory manuals are also included. Everything will come very securely packed and insured.

Current list on the Mountain Topper is $299, the Palm Pico Paddle is $119 (from GigaParts), and the T1 autotuner is $159 for a total of $577.00. I am asking $350.00 for everything, including insured shipping to your door via USPS Priority Mail in the United States. PayPal only, please, my email address in on my QRZ bio page.

Marc/KN4HJP

LNR Mountain Topper MTR-3B manual here:
    https://www.lnrprecision.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/LnR_MTRManual.pdf

Palm Pico Paddle manual here: http://www.palm-radio.de/pdf/BA_Pico_Paddle_web.pdf

Elecraft T1 manual here: http://www.elecraft.com/manual/E740079 T1 owners man rev B.pdf

IMG_1819.jpg IMG_1825.jpg IMG_1826.jpg IMG_1827.jpg IMG_1828.jpg IMG_1829.jpg IMG_1830.jpg IMG_1832.jpg

2. KN4HJP

More pics:

IMG_1833.jpg IMG_1834.jpg IMG_1835.jpg IMG_1836.jpg IMG_1837.jpg IMG_1838.jpg IMG_1839.jpg

3. KF4S

KF4S Ham Member QRZ Page

I will buy the package

4. KN4HJP

Sold pending funds.

5. KN4HJP

Sold!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.