SOLD LIVIO LV-002 WIFI INTERNET RADIO

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Jun 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Livio-2.jpg Livio-3.jpg Here's a really nice tabletop WIFI Internet Radio from Livio. This was advertised as their "NPR Edition" because it provides easy access to all of the NPR stations in the USA. But, of course, it can also access thousands and thousands of other radio stations that stream on the internet from around the world ! Every format/genre is available when it comes to music and you can also stream talk radio and much more! It is in very nice condition with just a couple of scuffs. The built in speaker sounds good but there's also a line-out jack so you can connect to your stereo or amplified speakers for incredible crystal clear sound! You can connect via your wifi network OR use the Ethernet jack for a wired connection.

It works great and comes with the power adapter. A reprint of the manual is available online. This originally came with a remote control but a previous owner lost it. However, this is one of those radios that doesn't require a remote to use it properly. The Livio LV-002 originally retailed for $179.95 but my price is just $35 shipped to the lower 48 states. USPS money orders, cash or certified checks only. (no Paypal please) If you send a personal check, you'll have to wait 10 business days for the check to clear. Otherwise, I ship the same day your payment arrives and immediately send you a tracking number. If you're interested, please send me an email (as I don't closely monitor this thread). Radioron50@yahoo.

Attached Files:

2. WB9CTP

3. WB9CTP

New REDUCED PRICE: just $30 shipped ! No further price reductions will be forthcoming. If it doesn't sell for $30, I will keep it.

4. WB9CTP

This radio is now S O L D pending arrival of funds. Thanks for looking & thanks QRZ.com !