LIVE SCAM ALERT - Michael R bishops <wm4rb004@gmail.com> or wm4rb365@Outlook.com IS NOT REAL WM4RB

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KG5RPX, Jan 3, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KG5RPX

KG5RPX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I guess i should have noticed the s on the end of the name Bishops and that his last name was not capitalized. It was late and I did go to the REAL WM4RB Bio site. I guess the stock photo should have been a give away but it was late. They had to be logged in to QRZ at the time to get the email address they used and to see that i was trying to buy a FT1DR. Maybe QRZ Mngmt could see who was logged in at that time.

The below note is from the REAL WM4RB Bio on QRZ;
    There is someone using my callsign to scam other hams. His emails are wm4rb004@gmail.com, wm4rb361@outlook.com wm4rb@outlook.com, wm4rb00700@outlook.com and wm4rb361@outlook.com for PayPal. I have contacted PayPal and given them his email addresses. His IP address is 172.104.18.34 BEWARE!

2. KG5RPX

Moderator, Please do not post as i want to get the real WM4RB permission first. KG5RPX Mark

3. KG5RPX

MODERATOR, Mike approves of my posting the scam alert, says he is doing the same, Pls post original and delete these last 2 Thx Mark KG5RPX

4. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

5. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page