List of QRP CW rigs

Discussion in 'QRP Corner' started by N0FN, Feb 7, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you Neil. Does this include tube gear or just SS?

Carl

2. WD0BCT

WD0BCT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

There is a Wiki page on QRP rigs, however, it both greatly out date and has very little info on the individual rigs. N0FNs list has more info but is limited to currently marketed hardware.

3. WD0BCT

Thanks Neil...I am going to send you a list of QRP rigs from the Rich Arland book with as much info as the book offers on each rig. If you could add these to your data base perhaps others could update the missing info. I would definitely love to help with footwork in finding appropriate data for these rigs. At the moment I like your spreadsheet format.

There are lots of used rigs both at ham shows and here on the Zed that show up. It would be nice to have a list showing what the rigs are capable of.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    N0FN likes this.
  4. N0FN

N0FN Ham Member QRZ Page

I have already gotten a suggestion via email, so keep them coming.

Carl, I think that tube gear that is still regularly available on the used market is very reasonable to include (HW-8, etc?).

5. WD0BCT

Did you receive my list if QRP rigs? If so I'll start looking up more individual rig info and send to you also.

I noticed a Wilderness Radio Norcal 40 for sale on this website today....one of the vintage rigs on my list sent to you. It was certainly priced right...however it is a single band rig. It has received good reviews on eHam.

6. US7IGN

US7IGN Ham Member QRZ Page

KC7JNJ likes this.
  7. W0RIO

W0RIO Ham Member QRZ Page

8. KC7JNJ

KC7JNJ Ham Member QRZ Page

9. US7IGN

US7IGN Ham Member QRZ Page

10. WD0BCT

Wow...lots of features for a such a low price rig. And it looks like they have quite a few other products.
    Never heard of QRPver. Where are they? Have they been around long?
    Nothing on their web page locates them. From the English usage and reference to Odesssa Group I suspect it is a Russian outfit..but that's just my guess.
    Anyone had any experience with QRPver?