SOLD Lionel J-38 Straight Key

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9ZMD, Mar 24, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K9ZMD

K9ZMD Subscriber QRZ Page

This Lionel J-38 is complete, undamaged, and fully functional. It is a perfect choice for any op who wants a sturdy and relatively low-cost straight key for day-to-day use. It will give a lifetime of service; in fact, some ops have been using their J-38 key for over 60 years.

I'll mail this key (insured) to your FCC-listed address for $65.00 (cash discount for local pick up). PayPal works for me and is the quickest way to get it into your shack. Don't like PayPal? Talk with me about another form of payment. Don't like the price? I'll consider a reasonable offer, but no trades, please.

You can PM me here at the zed, or send an email to my call at arrl dot net.

IMG_0673 (2).JPG IMG_0675 (2).JPG IMG_0676 (2).JPG

BTW: Lionel keys are sought after by model railroad fans as well as amateur radio operators, so grab this one quick to keep it on the air rather than alongside someone's model RR tracks.

2. KC2NGT

KC2NGT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Gary,

Would you consider $55 Paypal?

Thanks,

Ed, KC2NGT

3. K9ZMD

Hi Ed, thanks for your offer, but I think I'll hold my price awhile, say until 2100Z today. If the J-38 is still available then, how about $59 (splitting the $8 USPS flat rate fee between us)?

4. KC2NGT

KC2NGT Ham Member QRZ Page

Okay Gary. Let me know at alea4@rcn.com if available. Thanks, Ed

5. K9ZMD

Lionel J-38 still available. Price reduced to $59, shipped.

6. K9ZMD

Thanks, Ed -

sold.jpg

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.