Limited Quantity! High Performance EMCOMM/Ham/SWL 3-15mhz 80-20m Magnetic Loop Antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by K7LZR, Nov 11, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7LZR

K7LZR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi everyone!

Effective 11/12/18, only 30 more of these antennas are to be built and sold so if you are interested then please order asap because they will be gone for good.

For further details and to order, please go to:

http://www.carasmfg.com

After much consideration, we have decided to discontinue production of the HF-315 Magnetic Loop Antenna, and to move in a different direction. Effective 11/12/18, Orders for only 30 more units will be accepted. If you would like to have one of these, please order asap.

Since its introduction in mid 2015, the HF-315 has become a popular antenna and is used in a variety of situations. It is also the lowest cost high quality small magnetic loop antenna currently available, and we have very much enjoyed building, testing, and offering it to radio enthusiasts worldwide.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. N7JS

N7JS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Just ordered. One of my favorite antenna types. They never fail to amaze me.

3. K7LZR

Very good, and thank you :).

4. K7LZR

......And while I'm here, THANK YOU to our veterans past, present and future. You ARE appreciated!

KF5DDA likes this.
  5. N2SUB

N2SUB Ham Member QRZ Page

I've been interested in loop designs for some time. Until now, loops were always too expensive for the amount of output power they can take. You've come up with a good design at a reasonable price....I'm in. I just ordered one for my outdoor activities. Thanks!

6. K7LZR

Very good and thank YOU :). I will soon be ordering needed parts.....

I'm sorry to discontinue these but they are very labor intense and expensive to build and it is hard to continue to offer them at affordable prices. And lately, my day job in the fitness industry has been extra demanding.....

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  7. K7LZR

As of 11/16 so far, there are 21 unit orders left. Thank you to all who have bought.

This is a deal if you would like to try a good Magnetic Loop antenna at an affordable price :).

8. N8TGQ

N8TGQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Glad I got mine when I did! It has worked out well for me on my apartment balcony. The need to retune when you change frequency is a bit of a pain, but thats the price you pay for efficiency!

9. K7LZR

Glad to hear and thanks for business :). This type of antenna does work pretty well for balconies. I use one along with a Yaesu FT-450D cranked down to 20w PEP and it does a good job.....

10. K7LZR

Thank you to all who have bought. 18 orders left. Happy Thanksgiving :)