ad: ProAudio-1

SOLD Limited production KENWOOD TS-530SP

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4AXF, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: K3QNTad-1
  1. K4AXF

K4AXF Ham Member QRZ Page

Offering my Kenwood TS-530SP, 160-10m (incl. WARC) CW/SSB, 100 watt transceiver in excellent condition. I’ve used this rig on daily CW and occassionally on SSB for the past year-plus. Absolutely dependable and amazingly capable!

This is the relatively rare, late-model TS-530 with NOTCH function added. Same outstanding operation as the TS-530s but with the added convience of being able to notch out heterodynes - outstanding especially for the SSB operatior. Internal 115 vac power supply, makes this a completely self-contained HF transceiver. Perfected for the CW op, with both 500- and 270 Hz filters installed ($200+ value). Alignment is spot on and everything in this rig operates perfectly.

Comes with a clean manual reprint. Will have UPS pack and ship it. Shipping CONUS ONLY. Yours for $550, shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    N3GY, N9EAZ, WB4TAA and 6 others like this.
  2. K4AXF

PRICE REDUCED: $525.00 SHIPPED. - 73, Jim

K7YB likes this.
  3. XE1HSR

XE1HSR Ham Member QRZ Page

I HAVE A ICOM 1C 746, NON PRO, IN PRISTINE CONDITION EVERYTHING WORKS AS IT SHOULD, I LIKE THIS KENWOOD RIG, E MAIL ME FOR DETAILS carlosruiz6102@yahoo.com I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES CA.

4. K4AXF

Sorry, I'm not looking for a trade. I need cash, only. - Jim

5. K4AXF

My mistake, even though the header says "SALE/TRADE", it's FOR SALE, only. Sorry to confuse.

6. K4DVW

K4DVW Ham Member Staff Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Fixed For Sale Posting.

7. K4AXF

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION: $495.00, SHIPPED. Pair of 6146B spares will be included. Paypal or USPS Money Order OK.

8. K4AXF

Thanks!

9. XE1HSR

XE1HSR Ham Member QRZ Page

DO YOU ACCEPT PAY PAL ? I AM REALLY INETRESTED IN THIS PARTICULAR RIG! AND MORE IF YOU INCLUDE THE PAIR OF TUBS, PLEASE E MAIL ME @ carlosruiz6102@yahoo.com OR TEXT ME @ 213 675 0826 THANKS AND 73's

10. K4AXF

***SOLD*** THANKS!

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.