For Sale Like new Yaesu FT-857D

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2GK, Nov 8, 2018 at 1:44 PM.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. K2GK

K2GK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Trying to raise enough cash for a brain transplant. I must be crazy to let this gem go. I bought this new from HRO a few years ago. It is one of about ten radios that are clogging up my radio room. You can see the sheen on the radio has not even worn off.
    Works and looks like it just came out of the box of which will be coming to you as well as the Z100 Autotuner, FT-Meter various tuner cables and power cables and that special joiner cable I put on the microphone so I didn't have to slip the head off every time I put the radio away. (that's where most people scratch their radios)
    Paypal me $755.00 and I'll "Beam" it over to you. (Probably USPS).

Your option to pick it up and save The $25-30 it will cost ME to ship.
    No trades please, I have too many now.
    Email me your phone number and a short essay of 1000 words or more and we can talk...
    Isn't Ham Radio a fun hobby? YUP

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 1:57 PM
    K5MTY likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.