ad: elecraft

For Sale Lightning Bolt quad 3" hubs and 3-element 5-band wire set

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1PGA, Nov 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. N1PGA

N1PGA Ham Member QRZ Page

Lightning Bolt Quad hubs for a 3" boom.
    In very nice shape. I homebrew my own quads and hubs but I'm impressed with these as being very solid. Assembly instructions for Lightning Bolt quads are easily found via Google.

Complete element wire sets for a 3-element 5-band Lightning Bolt quads. With LEXAN spacers for driven elements. The element wires have been carefully separated, coiled and bundled for the Refl, DE and Dir elements. The wires are pretty shiny and in very good shape. I did find 2 wires that had gotten flexed and broke. I've joined them on a temp basis but you can easily make a correct connection physically and electrically.

Each wire element comes with complete set of 4 of the SS screw clamps with tubing for connecting the wire elements to your fiberglass spreader poles. All of these are shiny and in smooth working order.

For reference 3" CUBEX cast AL hubs are over $70 each now a days.

$200 plus $15 shipping - via PayPal please
    Contact via direct email only please: N1PGA@aol.com

Hubs.JPG

Hub with call.JPG

Feedpoint and attach method.JPG wires - 3 ele 5 band.JPG

N0CEL likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.