ad: TinyPaddle-1

Lifetime VP8 licence revalidation - final opportunity!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G3WOS, Apr 29, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. LU1AVI

LU1AVI Ham Member QRZ Page

Digan lo que digan... Las Islas Malvinas fueron, son y serán por siempre Argentinas.
    Whatever they say ... The Malvinas Islands were, are and will forever be Argentine.

FB_IMG_15943646155132197.jpg customLogo.png

LW1DSM likes this.
  2. M6ENP

M6ENP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

that image is so quite more mickey than mouse :) the callsign is a FF78 grid square which relates to a area in argentina by the name of Cordoba, the grid square locator info as per the QRZ listing for this can be viewed here :-https://www.levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php, the physical location is in the middle of argentina give or take 100 miles,so as about as close to the Falkland Islands as i am to Moscow, but i dont claim to a member of the polit bureau radio club of Moscow, thats Moscow and not Moss-cow for you Americans @ QRZ, i think the poster has a simple case of, burger & Chips and Milkshake short of a happy meal :), i could call myself "Falklands Islands Radio Club",but opps i am 7,000 plus miles from the Falklands, does not make it fact though

the grapes must be very sour in certain parts of argentinia, over the fact that despite turning UK made exorcet missiles on the UK forces they couldn't win the war or the vote to whether the islanders wished to stay British or not :) :)

3. MM0HLT

MM0HLT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Chris , thanks for your hard work, all renewed.
    Andy, M0HLT / VP8DOH

M6ENP likes this.