ad: Alphaant-1

Let's learn about Spectrum Analyzers together

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KM9G, Sep 8, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. VK4JJ

VK4JJ Ham Member QRZ Page

A nanovna is quite literally a bargain. It is my most used tool in my shack.

Any issues, PM me and I will walk you through the whole shebang either on here or Skype or a call if you like!!

G6YZC likes this.
  2. AD5MB

AD5MB Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought my counterfeit TinySA from eBay. the seller was cool about giving me a refund. I got my legitimate specimen from R&L.

I keep one channel programmed to the FM broadcast band, to demo it for curious people. Another channel is programmed to NTSC analog channels 14 - 83, for my CCTV over CATV setup.

when the cold weather comes I want to find a multiburst NTSC generator and a sweep generator and check out the linearity of eBay UHF amp modules. I want to pump up a Wavecomm 2020 modulator enough to drive a 5 watt in 50 watt out brick and make an ATV station.

3. CHUCKSTEIN

CHUCKSTEIN QRZ Member

When you can't drag a PC or laptop out to a location, knowing the touchscreen menu is a good idea. The menu'ing is very simple once you know what each one does and how it navigates. Toob vids explain most of it. I have the -H4 version, plenty big enough to use touchscreen.

I am looking for TinySA for 2.4GHz band. Does not appear to be available.