ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD LDMOS AMP 50VDC SERVER POWER SUPPLY

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG8Q, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KG8Q

KG8Q Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale are 4 server rack power supplies model ESP120. These supplies are very attractive because of their 50v output for LDMOS amplifiers. They are rated at 51.4vdc @ 57a which makes them perfect for blf188 fets. 2 wired in parallel will give you over 100a of available current! Much is on the net on how to wire it for your solid state amplifier.

These supplies were tested working however all sales final.

I have 4 of these supplies available, 3 Hewlett Packard and one Compaq. They are identical supplies aside from the sticker.

Supplies will be boxed for safe arrival.

$60 each plus shipping

kg8q.dx@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. K4SC

K4SC Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm very interested in two HPs but want to understand what shipping will set me back. Can you provide a combined shipping quote to 52641 (Iowa)?

3. KG8Q

KG8Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes.....will do....it will be this evening after work.

4. KC4PBM

KC4PBM Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to get the other two supplies you have . let me know how you want to handle it.

5. KG8Q

KG8Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Nathan

I'm not hearing from the interested party. I have two supplies available if you are still interested.

6. KG8Q

KG8Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Gentlemen I have 1 supply left.

Thank you all for your inquiries.

$60 + shipping

KE9OL likes this.
  7. KG8Q

KG8Q Ham Member QRZ Page

sold

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.