SOLD LDG Z-100 PLUS AUTO TUNER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK2L, Nov 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KK2L

KK2L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is my second like-new LDG Z100 which I used with my FT857D also listed on this site. Of course, this antenna tuner is automatic and can handle up to 125 watts from 160-6 meters. You can use the power cable or put 6 AA batteries inside for use portable. The longest match will take about 6 seconds. Most tunes are much faster than that. Only uses 100 mA when tuning (zero current when idle) and can operate on 7 to 18 Volts DC. I just had this a few months. No scratches or marks. Everything works as it should. Currently $159, new, at DX Engineering. You can see the price tag on the box when I bought it at HRO. Save some money. This one is $97 shipped CONUS. I accept PayPal only.

View attachment 601907

LDG1.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    AC9VI likes this.
  2. KK2L

KK2L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.