ad: elecraft

SOLD LDG Z-100 Autotuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AF4O, Oct 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. AF4O

AF4O Ham Member QRZ Page

Bought at an estate sale. I hooked this to my TS-830s (100w) and doublet. It tuned the bands 80-10 just as the manual describes. Power cord is still sealed in the package. I used a power cord I had to test. I do not see any scratches. Original box has some small stains. No manual but that is easily found online. $90 shipped. U.S. only. Money Order or personal check (shipped after its cleared).

Private Message me on the QRZ system.

Will ship via USPS within 2 business days of valid money order or cleared check. Method of USPS shipping at my discretion. I pack very well and will put in the existing box and then in another box.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  2. N6ALT

N6ALT Ham Member QRZ Page

Not sure if you are aware or not, but this tuner is designed for the FT-817 0r 818 5 watt QRP radios. Max power rating is 20 watts SSB/CW or 5 watts digital. 100 watts from your 830S might be pushing those little relays a bit.

Joel
    N6ALT

3. AF4O

AF4O Ham Member QRZ Page

4. DV9HRV

DV9HRV Ham Member QRZ Page

i think you are referring to a Z-817

5. N6ALT

N6ALT Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry, didn't know there was a difference, I have the Z-817 and it looks just like this one, oops:(

Joel
    N6ALT

6. AF4O

AF4O Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep LDG changes the cabinets around to keep us confused :)

7. KX4UL

KX4UL Subscriber QRZ Page

Sent email. I'll take it!

8. AF4O

AF4O Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold to Gary pending receipt of funds. Thanks All!

N3AB likes this.
  9. AF4O

AF4O Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold!

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.