For Sale LDG Z-100 auto-tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD5SFF, Jan 12, 2019 at 11:32 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KD5SFF

KD5SFF Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a LDG Z-100 tuner. Low cost 0.1 to 125 watt autotuner. 200 memories, zero power consumption when not tuning, latching relays and 160 thru 6 meter coverage. Great shape. I’ll be glad to send additional pics on request. $100, includes shipping via FedEx. Thanks for looking...

Aaron
    KD5SFF

Attached Files:

2. KB0KDX

KB0KDX Subscriber QRZ Page

Does it include power cord and manual?

3. KD5SFF

This tuner is powered by the transceiver via the cable you see in the picture.

I do not have the original manual, but I have the digital version (pdf) of the original that I can email to you. It’s a really straightforward, uncomplicated little tuner.

4. KD5SFF

5. KB0KDX

Yes, very straightforward little tuners. I am using an LDG-Z100 now and have owned two others previously. Looks like an Icom cable you have there. I'd prefer the actual power cable to use the tuner on any radio manually. Please email if you do not sell soon. I would consider making an offer. Thank you kindly for the fast reply!

6. KD5SFF

I just looked on Amazon, and a suitable power supply is available for approx $10. I’m sure that Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc probably have similarly priced items. It needs a 2.5*5.5 mm plug and a power supply capable of providing 7 – 18 volts DC at 300 mA.

7. W3YXO

W3YXO Ham Member QRZ Page

You can power it from the power supply that you use for the rig.

KB0KDX likes this.
  8. KB0KDX

Exactly, that is what I am doing now and have done with all 3 LDG-Z100 tuners. And also was my point about needing JUST the power cable enabling the tuner to work with most any radio. The last LDG- Z100 I bought was like brand new without a scratch, with power cable and manual for $75 shipped. Not interested in buying one for $100 and having to spend up to another $25 to have a new LDG power cord or connecting plug to make a cable shipped to my door. Thus passing for now. 73 gentlemen!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  9. KD5SFF

Thanks for your comments. However, the price is definitely negotiable. Like I mentioned, a suitable power supply is available for as little as $10. DXengineering sells the replacement cable for only $4.99 (plus shipping, of course). If you have an ICOM (to which this unit was connected), a separate power supply is not needed.

Regardless, the price is negotiable. Thank you for looking.

KB0KDX likes this.
  10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.