ad: AlphaRF-1

SOLD LDG RT/RC-600 600W Remote Automatic Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NT4MM, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. NT4MM

NT4MM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

For sale:

LDG RT/RC-600 Remote Antenna Tuner for HF/6M. Working at the time taken out of service earlier this month. This tuner has a tuning range of about 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), and you can find more of its specifications by searching on the web. I've used it at various times to tune a 43' vertical, and a 51' vertical since I've had it, always ran within its specifications. I am selling it because I am going (higher) QRO and need a unit capable of handling higher power. I am selling as -is simply because of the apparent increase in parts-swappers.

One thing I will say about its use - read the instruction manual before you use it, especially if running it with an amplifier. If you are like some folks, you may want to set the tuner to a "semi-automatic" tuning mode when using it (so it won't initiate a tuning cycle unless you push the button), depending on your antenna. There is a way to do this and it is fairly straight forward, by cycling the power on the control head as described in the manual. When following the tuning procedure in the manual and the instructions, the unit has worked great for me. I mention this here because I have read some reviews where I do not believe the user was aware of how to use this function.

The sale includes the tuning unit (RT-600), the RC-600 control head (which allows a control voltage to be injected into the coaxial cable and has an on/off switch and tuning switch - must be inserted AFTER antenna switches, etc. as per instructions from the manufacturer), power cable for the control-head, and the instruction manual.

Price:

$300.00 shipped continental United States, paid by PayPal, cashier's check, or postal money order. Email address on my QRZ profile is good. Shipping beyond that range would incur an extra fee to be determined.

DSCN1057 (2).jpg

2. WA9FKB

WA9FKB Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to purchase if you still have it. Send me your paypal info I am good on qrz
    wa9fkb

3. NT4MM

Ok, sent you an email.

4. NT4MM

Item is SOLD. Thanks!

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.