ad: GNOHF-1

SOLD LDG AT-100Pro II Autotuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB7QMR, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB7QMR

WB7QMR Ham Member QRZ Page

LDG AT-100Pro II Autotuner

Selling my LDG AT-100Pro II Autotuner with Icom cable. It works perfectly, and is in great condition. I'm the original owner(non smoking home).
    Tuner covers all frequencies from 1.8 to 54 MHz, has two antenna inputs/switch, works with: 1 to 125 watts. Antenna/Bypass indicators. Over 2,000 memories for each antenna, automatically storing tuning configurations. Frequency sensing circuitry lets the AT-100 Pro II “know” your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you have used before, the AT-100Pro II can retune from memory almost instantly. Easy-to-read LED bar graphs show Power and SWR.

Included: LDG AT-100Pro II, Icom Cable, Power-Pole cable & manual.

Price: $150.00 [includes shipping]
    -- shipped within CONUS. Paypal only.

-Dave, WB7QMR

pm: DaveL622@gMail.com

AT-100ProII.jpg

2. KD6RGZ

KD6RGZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello there - I would like to buy Your tuner, but xannot travel much. Live in G

3. WB7QMR

Autotuner still for sale. KD6RGZ decided not to buy at this time. -Dave, WB7QMR

4. WB7QMR

SOLD! - Thanks everyone for taking a look. -Dave, WB7QMR

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.