SOLD LDG AT-1000PRO II plus M1000 meter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K6VOX, Sep 11, 2019 at 1:50 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K6VOX

K6VOX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Purchased June of 2019 new LDG AT-1000PROII and a matching LDG M1000 Meter ( 2nd owner). Comes with all boxes and paperwork. Tuner was used in line with an ICOM IC-7610, so it will have all the cables for the new ICOM radios. The tuner and meter are in perfect condition. Non smoker home.
    NOTE>>>>>>Please do not ask to purchase the meter. This is a package sale only!<<<<

$550.00 PayPal Firm...Shipped 48 CONUS USPS Contact info is on my QRZ page.

Attached Files:

K9VSK, KA8UGB and KE9OL like this.
  2. KN4LFJ

KN4LFJ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Is it Still available

3. KN4LFJ

KN4LFJ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

And will the cable work with a IC-7300

4. K6VOX

It is available and yes the cables are for ICOM radios.

On another note I am selling as I need a tuner capable of handling legal limit power as well as tuning a third antenna.

5. K6VOX

Forgot to upload a picture with QSL callsign, sorry about that, here are pictures of all included, tuner, meter, all cables plus ICOM interface cable which will allow power from the radio and tuner control. This will work on most ICOM, but does work, as I have done so, on the 7300 and 7610.

Attached Files:

6. K6VOX

>>SOLD<<
    Thank you

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.