ad: Radclub22-1

Land Ops ARC Playbook (less controversial release) - HF Expansion

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KI6QBM, Sep 29, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, it makes it much easier for me to be reminded to put you in the kill file...

KLUNK! Now you are cloaked....

2. AJ6Q

AJ6Q Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Great video, Chris...

3. K7YB

K7YB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

W1YW hit it out of the park! Titillation indeed! Creative journalism! And, I'm not applauding them on either point. Gentlemen, training adventure and prep is great. Now get out and apply it.

4. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Chris and I are on the same wavelength now; I have joined LANDOPS. The videos are excellent and the activity is real and useful. Chris has asked for help on future copy for press releases, and I am happy to give suggestions on the draft.

LANDOPS is indicative of the future of ham radio-- operating as part of an activity, not necessarily the activity itself. If we are to have more hams who are not "North of 50", we need to accept and welcome these activity-based ham operations.

Chip W1YW

W0PV likes this.
  5. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Some individuals like YOURSELF NEVER LIKE TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE!!! :) LOVE IT!!!

6. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Go back to bed.

7. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

BIG DEAL!!! ADIOS CHIPPER!!! ZZZZZZZ :)

8. KI6QBM

KI6QBM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, thank you thank you. The forum version of hazing.

K5XS likes this.
  9. KB3QEM

KB3QEM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Chip you're doing "Wonders" for HAM radio.... nothing like keeping it an inviting and friendly environment! It was a good video. If this sets you off you better stay away from Facebook or maybe the Internet in general.

Nice video Land Ops

10. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, thanks for being sarcastic and unfriendly OM (Young Man?).

I'm good. I obviously have few deficits of knowledge on areas I discuss.

And I like Campbell soup. I also like the company's emphasis on gene checking to match nutritional deficits and the custom food idea to enhance it.

I do not use FACEBOOK. I get on HAM RADIO. In fact, I was told I got a gushy PUBLIC thank you from a young ham at the Youth Forum at Pacificon last week. Helped him with some VNA measurements so he could build his radio project and sell it. Looks like I am a pretty good example for ham radio, according to others.

I clearly have a very good ability to procure information. I will let you 'go figure'. Obviously there are holes in your fact base, IMO, based on your comment.

Dog not dealing with abuse today?

Chip W1YW

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  11. KB3QEM

KB3QEM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you for proving my point.

12. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

I often wonder if these profoundly troubled times are correlated with something. The best I can see is a correlation with those in the 25-40 age group. It is likely not a coincidence , for example, that the "Little Rocket Man" is not old. The young have much to learn.

Advice: Think before you put a bunch of words together.

Reality has far more dynamic range than A to B. Or A and B. You can easily get blindsided within your own projection of reality--and get it wrong. Such as this example.

The danger of projection is that it creates conflict. Hence the above.

I can see you are disappointed that your insult has not had an effect. Think about what that tells you.

Chip W1YW

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  13. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Catalonia is an excellent example of the above. Go look at the age demographics for the 'country'. Projection. It's dangerous.

14. KI6QBM

KI6QBM Ham Member QRZ Page

We'll be setting up three mobile HF rigs (stations), two of us are newbies to HF. We'll be testing our planned multi-base HF stations. Saturday April 21st 2018 between 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM 80 and 40 meters