ad: elecraft

For Sale LAFAYETTE 2 METER RIG & GRACE WIFI INTERNET RADIO

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB9CTP, Nov 15, 2017 at 12:01 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a vintage Lafayette 2 meter 12 channel FM transceiver. This xtal controlled rig operates at two power levels: 25 watts and 1 watt. I had one of these back in the 70's and it put out a powerful signal ! This one is going super-cheap because it doesn't have a microphone so I can't confirm transmitter operation. (but it DOES receive). It could use a coat of paint on the cabinet and a mic and could be some old school fun. It comes with the original manual, too ! I'm asking just $15 + $15 shipping to lower 48 states only. USPS money orders or official bank checks only. Please no Paypal. Contact me via email if interested at Radioron50@yahoo.com. Lafayette HA-146.jpg Lafayette HA-146-2.jpg Here's a VERY nice Grace Digital IR-2500 wifi internet radio that streams up to 50,000 stations plus iHeart Radio, Radio.com, Pandora and more. (fyi, it doesn't stream Sirius/XM). Looks great; works great..no issues. My reason for selling? I have 3 other Grace internet radios ! It sounds good but for even better sound, you can connect it to your home stereo system or add amplified computer speakers. My price is $50 (firm) plus $12.50 shipping to lower 48 only. USPS money orders or official bank checks only. No Paypal please. If interested, contact me via email at Radioron50@yahoo.com. GRACE IR-2500-1.jpg gRACE ir-2500-2.jpg gRACE ir-2500-3.jpg

KC9ZQV likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.