For Sale KX3 Transceiver, PX3, KXPA100, etc

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2JAA, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:55 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. W2JAA

W2JAA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Have a KX3 Elecraft Transceiver, Elecraft PX3 Panadapter, Elecraft KXPA100 and all the cables, books and boxes! Bought it (I am the second owner) and never hardly (less than 1 hr use by me) with intentions of going QRP but never happened. Why you ask, had to retire to take care of my handicapped wife! 2 DC power supplies, KX3 cover (still wrapped up), heat sink (suppose to be better), side rails, all receipts, Pelican Water tight Case, Fred Cady KX3 book, Microphone, KX3 paddles. Everything was factory assembled. Has the auto tuner, dual pass roofing. No PayPal only bankers cashiers check or postal money order. No trades at this point! Do not want to break up yet! Ask question and I will give my best to answer. Email me richyrich zero two two three at aol dot com. Thanks for looking! Looking for $2900 and will split shipping!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019 at 11:16 PM
  2. W2JAA

W2JAA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

To add to the above this Transceiver has the clock and rechargeable built in batteries!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.