ad: KF7PMW-1

KX3 Scammer

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by N2ORM, Nov 25, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N2ORM

N2ORM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Got an email yesterday from someone selling a fully loaded KX3 for $700. Not only was that suspicious, but in his many pictures he had a PX3 Panadapter so I asked in about that. I looked up the call sign and it was a ham in California who was a Technician. So I asked him what bands he works. Of course I got no reply from the scammer. All this came from a reply I made about a KX3 for sale a few days ago. The name the scammer used is
    PATRICIO RUIZ-TAGLE
    KM6TCC

Since this is a clear case of fraud & identity theft this guy needs to be reported

2. DV9HRV

DV9HRV Ham Member QRZ Page

same here got an offer for an FTM400DR, I didn't worry because he only accepts paypal but he said it should be by "Friends and Family" I don't know where to report this scammer

3. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

If you get his PayPal email address you can report him to PayPal and to which webmail hosting company he's using for email.

4. DV9HRV

DV9HRV Ham Member QRZ Page

I just emailed it to spoof@paypal.com and they already replied back to me and will do the necessary actions, hopefully.