Known (to me) AM Links

Discussion in 'Amplitude Modulation' started by KA4KOE, Apr 2, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KA4KOE

KA4KOE Ham Member QRZ Page

Part of going forward is not looking back.

2. KX5JT

KX5JT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Why always so negative Brian? I have heard nothing but poo poo'ing everyone and everything from you. How about some positive contribution?

3. WB2CAU

WB2CAU Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, perhaps in your area it isn't (yet) but here in the northeast, there are dozens of class E enthusiasts, spearheaded by WA1QIX, who designed all of the class E transmitters in use and supplies parts and boards for anyone interested in building a class E transmitter. He does this without a profit motive at his cost. I would hardly call class E unpopular. There is hardly a time of day when a class E transmitter isn't heard on the air around here.

4. KA4KOE

JT: It's the green eyed monster thing, if you know what I mean.

5. KA4KOE

You'll have to pass your good wishes on to Bill N6YW. He got the ball rolling here; not I.

Fleep KA4KOE

6. KA4KOE

Frankly, Bill N6YW and I are not interested in mending the old fences as, like you said, they're irreparable. We're interested in building new ones. That is what was intended when I said look forward and not backwards. You can't fix what happened yesterday or 20 years ago.

7. N6YW

N6YW Ham Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Brian's fatalistic attitude has been formed by his own experiences and can only be changed by a compelling need or want.
    So be it. This forum wasn't created in order for people to foment negative ideology based on personal failure or otherwise.
    Having said that, I hope that the users of this forum find helpful information, technical excellence and a comfortable non
    egotistical attitude that invites old buzzards and new comers alike.
    Let's rock!
    Billy N6YW

8. WA4JK

WA4JK Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice read so far... good omens from Don and Fleep... No since in holding onto a hot iron, let it go.. Just keep the glass hot and the switch close... I have been hearing more and more newbees on AM of late.

KX5JT and N6YW like this.
  9. K4KYV

K4KYV Subscriber QRZ Page

soldering skill.jpg

KD2ACO, KC8VWM and KX5JT like this.
  10. K5IIA

K5IIA Ham Member QRZ Page

The ones that piss and moan the most are never on the air. If you have more posts on a forum then logs in your book, something is wrong.

This is not an a.m. link, but I think one or more might be able to use it.

http://pissandmoan.com/

N6YW and W4KJG like this.