kk4ecu multiple addresses?

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KB9VXR, Jan 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KM6EVP

KM6EVP Ham Member QRZ Page

Now I am going to play with my imaginary Dentron MT3000A.

2. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You must have used Friends and Family. Don't do that again.

3. KM6EVP

By the way, I will find this guys location. I lowered my guard and I had a bad feeling about this. I even question him about the two different email addresses before paying for the Dentron. I guess I was too exited to get it. I learn from mistakes.

(.me.com: domain of kk4ecu.qrz@gmail.com designates

209.85.128.46 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=kk4ecu.qrz@gmail.com

Received-SPF: pass (.me.com: domain of

kk4ecu.qrz@gmail.com designates 209.85.128.46 as permitted sender)

receiver=.me.com; client-ip=;

helo=mail-wm1-f46.google.com; envelope-from=kk4ecu.qrz@gmail.com

Received: by mail-wm1-f46.google.com with SMTP id m22so7687886wml.3

4. KM6EVP

I am new to PayPal (started las year), I did not know the difference, but thank you for the advice.

5. WB4IVF

WB4IVF Ham Member QRZ Page

Google the PayPal name that the $$ was sent to Victor Edem Effiom and see what you come up with. Seems to be a common one in Nigeria. That's likely where it went.

6. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Not to be mean but is it really hard to know the difference. Was the seller your friend? Was the seller your family? I bet the answer is no. Did you read the TOS for the friends and family usage? There are more warnings on QRZ about friends and family then anything else. I have posted the TOS in a screen shot many times trying to help people not get taken.
    I am sorry he got you but you helped him.

John, WB0MPB

KA2FIR likes this.
  7. KE0SYB

KE0SYB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

8. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

I doubt it.

Make no mistake, these guys are professional criminals. It is NOT a single individual, it is an organized ring of thieves. They cover their tracks well.

9. KM6EVP

NO, its not really hard to know the difference WB0MPB and yes I made a mistake (when I said "I lowered my guard"). We all make mistakes and this is one of many I have made in my life. It is my fault and I learned, but I will make sure it will not happen again. I got carried away with having that tuner but oh well, I might get a real one one of this days. Let that guy enjoy the cash while it last.....

WB0MPB likes this.
  10. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

"Leading a horse to water" comes to mind... :)

...DOUG
    KD4MOJ

AJ4GQ likes this.