ad: wmr-1

kk4ecu multiple addresses?

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KB9VXR, Jan 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB9VXR

KB9VXR Ham Member QRZ Page

Anyone had dealings with kk4ecu?

2. KM6EVP

KM6EVP Ham Member QRZ Page

I am, he said he is got a Dentron MT3000a for sale and sent me pictures and such. I paid for it but his address differs from the one in file and PayPal info is under someone else's name (he said his partner). I been emailing about when he is going to send the Dentron. The first time he responded he said he went to a trip, but he will send it next week. That was 2 weeks ago, then I emailed last Friday if he had sent it and he stated that yes he has and was waiting for his son to give me the tracking number. Today is Tuesday (4 days after his statement and no tracking number yet). I just emailed him what's is going on today to see if I get a response...... so far looks like I got scammed... I hope I am wrong.

3. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

Friends & Family??

KD4MOJ and WB4IVF like this.
  4. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

5. KE0SYB

KE0SYB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This guy is a scammer. his pay pal name:Victor Edem Effiom ?? if this is whom you sent moneys to file with pay pal now!! he will have an excuse for everything and in the end you will get the short stick! He got me.

6. KM6EVP

Yes thats him.

7. KM6EVP

Well I just did a paypal report, I am sure I will not get the money back. But I’ll make sure he will be “known” for who he is....

8. WB4IVF

WB4IVF Ham Member QRZ Page

A Google search shows the PayPal name is (big surprise!) probably Nigerian. Buying an item from a supposed US ham and being instructed to send a money order or PayPal family and friends payment to a third party who is probably overseas, is a guaranteed almost 100% scam.

9. KE0SYB

KE0SYB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This guy is listed with the FCC and QRZ. but under a different name, out of Tn.

KK4ECU [​IMG] USA

KENNETH R SWAIN, II
    3519 Boxelder Way
    Mufreesboro, TN 37128
    USA

kenswain.com

10. KM6EVP

Yes, but I do believe the scammer is using his name since when you send money is under another name. Well i just got ripped off by this guy and lost 250. But like I said, he will be exposed at a later time. Lol let him enjoy the cash, he’s probably in great need.

WB4IVF likes this.