KG5TON - Tony - Awesome Seller!

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by N6DOZ, Aug 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N6DOZ

N6DOZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Purchased my second Yaesu FT70D for my go-bag. I found it here on the QRZ Swapmeet where @KG5TON Tony listed it. Shortly after reached out to let him know my interest, he got right back to me. Super quick response which is greatly appreciated by a buyer like me.

After packing and sending the package, Tony provided the tracking information and followed up after I got the item. The radio and the rest of the included stock accessories were as described.

I am extremely happy with this purchase and would definitely do business with Tony again! I highly recommend him!

Thanks again Tony! 7-3

Rudy N6DOZ

For reference:
    https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/yaesu-ft-70d-c4fm-fusion-dual-band-ht.670292/

2. KG5TON

KG5TON Ham Member QRZ Page

N6DOZ came with the big swing and responded immediately after the posting. Rudy had the timing right that day.
    Excellent, pleasant communication from the buyer. I like being kept informed, so I did the same for him.
    I'm glad you are happy with the radio. Hope to either do business with you again, or catch you on the bands.

KG5TONY