ad: Retevis-1

"KG4IUO" John Glenn Adams May 06, 1958 - December 03, 2018

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by W4EMA, Dec 5, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W4EMA

W4EMA Ham Member QRZ Page

http://www.cornerstonefuneralchapel.com/obituary/john-g-adams

John Glenn Adams age 60 of Flat Rock, AL Died Monday, December 3 at Cloverdale Health Care. Funeral services are
    Thursday at 11 am at Corner Stone Funeral Chapel. Burial will follow in Macklin Cemetery. Family will receive friends
    from 4 to 8 pm Wednesday and 9 am until service time on Thursday.

Survivors include wife, Jerfull Blevins Adams, sister, Betty Moore(Robert), brothers, Edward Adams(Mary),
    Jimmy Adams(Rachel), Bobby Adams(Juanita), several nieces and nephews.

Mr. Adams was an avid Ham Radio Operator and member of Ider Rescue Squad. He was preceded in death
    by his son, Grady Glenn Adams and parents, Grady and Nannie Adams.

December 04, 2018

I am so sad for your loss. John was a Great man that had more friends than you will ever know. He was always willing to help anyone at any time day or night. He was one of the 1st to come meet with me about Ham Radio and offer to help when i became EMA Director in DeKalb County over 25 years ago. He will be Greatly missed by hundred's of friends that knew him. My deepest Sympathy to the family. His service will never be forgotten. Rest in Peace Faithful Servant.

KG4IUO was an active member of multiple Amateur Radio Clubs and affiliations including W4GBR-DeKalb County Alabama and K4SOD-Dade County Georgia and helped many of his fellow Hams in the Tri-State area of AL, GA & TN.
    Ricky Little N2EMA of Flat Rock, Alabama 35966 (Cartersville )