ad: SDRKits-1

KF4S Garry

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by KV4JW, Dec 1, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. KV4JW

KV4JW Ham Member QRZ Page

Completed a deal with KF4S, Garry. Five star seller!

I was looking for a PERFECT and pristine Icom ID51A with accessories, and Garry emailed me offering one that he happened to have for sale. After checking out the pictures and seeing what all was included, I felt his asking price was very fair - so we done business.

Garry shipped the next day (it was late in the evening when I paid him), and the item arrived in two days. His packaging was extremely well thought out.

The items that I purchased were nothing short of spectacular. When Garry said the item was in excellent condition, he was 100%. Not a mark on it. Not ONE scuff or scratch. The HT looks BRAND NEW. What's better? Included were several extras that I wasn't expecting.

Garry sold me a package worth upwards of $500 for, well.. That's between us. The price was fair, and it would have been foolish of me to make him a lower offer, so I paid his asking price and am really glad that I did.

My transaction with Garry was five stars, A1. Couldn't ask for anything to go smoother. I sent payment, he sent the goods. That's how it's supposed to work, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Neither should you!

Buy his stuff!