Kevin Mitnick is good for amateur radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KB1JCY, Dec 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KG4PKW

KG4PKW Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M3TMC @ Jan. 02 2003,12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok enough fun. Respect to a man that got off his B_tt and fought for his country. Most watch from there armchairs and critise but dont realy know whats going on.
    Glad you made it back home to America Harry.

World still hasnt learnt from war?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    for being English, you might want to learn your language

$2100.00

2. KG4PKW

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M3TMC @ Jan. 02 2003,12:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N0PU @ Jan. 02 2003,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">TMC: You and your ilk are not likely to shake me... And you started your down hill slide when you put your collective tails between your legs and went shagginfg home from OUR land... Let's see, you've lost Hong Kong, India, and a few others because you wouldn't DO anything to keep them... Hmmmm what does that tell ya...

PKW: I think ya missed one...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Hey we gave them back when the date ran out on that doted line signed so many years ago [​IMG] Not run out or made to go. We grew up and gave it back [​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    $2200.00

3. KG4PKW

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M3TMC @ Jan. 02 2003,12:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Question. Why is America the only country in the world to have no language? Oh sorry, you do, it English. We even gave you that.

Vive la Canada!!!!

That must be worth a few quid!![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    $2300.00

4. M3TMC

M3TMC Banned QRZ Page

54 Commonwealth countries, not bad for a dot on the map Harry.

5. N0PU

N0PU QRZ Member QRZ Page

TMC: We can &quot;wire-shake&quot; hands and come back another time... It's been fun...

Very 73

6. KG4PKW

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M3TMC @ Jan. 02 2003,13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">54 Commonwealth countries, not bad for a dot on the map Harry.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    $2400.00

7. N0PU

N0PU QRZ Member QRZ Page

TMC &amp; PKW: Sorry my posts were coming back to me a duplicated, I lost track of where we were... That's why my responces didn't seem to follow the flow...had to erase a bunch...

Later...on to more creative endeavors...

8. M3TMC

M3TMC Banned QRZ Page

I do use CW Harry, only 13 to 15 wpm though. Passed the 13 wpm.

Its all in fun Harry Shame people dont realise that and live life less seriously. Life is too short.

9. KG6EJO

KG6EJO Ham Member QRZ Page

Warning!

Severe Thread Drift Detected.

Warning!

10. W3SY

W3SY Ham Member QRZ Page

MUTANT THREAD ALERT! WARNING!

Man, did this thread go from bad to worse....

Fact is, over the last century, England has stood with us, and us with them, during the world's darkest hours. We have our disagreements, but Great Britain is one of our dearest friends and closest allies in the world.

There should be mutual respect between our two nations, and not the kind of taunting I'm reading on this thread. And what happened to hams as international ambassadors of good will?

I'm all for farting around, cutting up, and blowing off steam, but enough is enough. Starting to sound like the Chicken Band in here.

Out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.