Kevin Mitnick is good for amateur radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KB1JCY, Dec 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. N0PU

N0PU QRZ Member QRZ Page

[I feel like net control in a Circle J... never mind]

TMC: So you are comparing a few Rangers caught off guard with the entire British Army trying to take over a country? That's not a bad comparison... Your getting smarter by the minute... I knew we could do it...

PKW: I hope you're a rich man... This is gonna get expensive... hehehehe

2. KG4PKW

KG4PKW Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M3TMC @ Jan. 02 2003,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You forget 1965/6/7/8 etc 4 foot and rice springs to mind![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    $1700.00

3. N0PU

N0PU QRZ Member QRZ Page

TMC: No sonny, I didn't forget the rice paddies, I was THERE... 3000+ miles from home doing what needed to be done... NOT a few yards from my homestead trying to steal a land that wasn't mine...

PKW: This oughta get one or two...He can't resist...

4. KG4PKW

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M3TMC @ Jan. 02 2003,12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What about last week when Korea got you Shaking?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    $1800.00

5. KG4PKW

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M3TMC @ Jan. 02 2003,12:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We didnt run home with our tails between our legs. Infact we are still there and have been for hundreds of years. You do look abit shacken Harry [​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    $1900.00

6. M3TMC

M3TMC Banned QRZ Page

Did you sail your Ships up the Paddy fields Harry? Navy was it? [​IMG]

7. KG4PKW

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M3TMC @ Jan. 02 2003,12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you sail your Ships up the Paddy fields Harry? Navy was it? [​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    $2000.00

8. N0PU

N0PU QRZ Member QRZ Page

TMC: You and your ilk are not likely to shake me... And you started your down hill slide when you put your collective tails between your legs and went shagginfg home from OUR land... Let's see, you've lost Hong Kong, India, and a few others because you wouldn't DO anything to keep them... Hmmmm what does that tell ya...

PKW: I think ya missed one...

9. KG4PKW

It was a double [​IMG]

10. M3TMC

M3TMC Banned QRZ Page

Ok enough fun. Respect to a man that got off his B_tt and fought for his country. Most watch from there armchairs and critise but dont realy know whats going on.
    Glad you made it back home to America Harry.

World still hasnt learnt from war?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.