ad: SDRKits-1

Sale/Trade KenwoodMC-50and/or DX Eng Ethernet Filters for D104s

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3MMR, May 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. W3MMR

W3MMR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

As the title reads. I would like to trade my Kenwood MC-50 Cardiod Dynamic Desk Microphone and/or a brand new set of DX Engineering Iso-Plus Ethernet Filters for 2 good, working, good sounding D104s. Or trade 1 item for 1 D104 The MC-50 is wired with a 4 pin mic jack. The mic works great. 7/10 cosmetically. The DX Engineering Iso-Plus Ethernet Filters were bought new, tried them, and they didnt work for what i was trying to do, so they went back in the bag. They are as close to brand new as you can get. Please don't offer up the D104s in your collection that you know don't sound. good. I'm in search of the best sounding D104 for my DX100, so im trying a bunch just to settle in on one. Looking to trade straight up. I live in PA, 19013.

Attached Files:

KE9OL likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.