ad: Radiokit-1

Wanted Kenwood VGS-1

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by SQ4KDM, Apr 22, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. SQ4KDM

SQ4KDM Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm looking for a Kenwood vgs-1 or better condition. Thanks.

2. WA4ZYN

WA4ZYN Ham Member QRZ Page

Is that the voice chip in the TM-G707A? I have one and don't really use it. Or is it the one in the TS-480S? I have that one too.

Francis WA4ZYN
    wa4zyn@arrl.net

3. WA4ZYN

Just checked manual, and yes, the VGS-1 is the one in my 480. Will make sure it is still installed. . .

4. WA4ZYN

How about $50 shipped? Hold off till I pull it out though, just to make double sure . . Sometimes my memory works against me. Seems to me my 480 was talking last time I turned it on!

5. WA4ZYN

It's time to get ready for Church. I'll pop the hood on the 480 when I get back. Is that OK?

tnx.

Francis WA4ZYN

6. WA4ZYN

Hello. I got the VGS-1 out. I also saw your callsign is in Poland. I won't be able to ship all the way there. So sorry. I cannot imagine what the cost would be to do that. . .

7. WA4ZYN

Hello again. I found a way to ship the chip via FedEx from the hospital where I work. Would you be willing to pay actual cost of shipping? Would you be willing to pay via PayPal $50 U.S. plus actual cost of shipping? Would you still want the VGS-1 at that cost? If so, I can get it ready, get the actual shipping cost, and send you an invoice via PayPal. I would ship upon receipt of payment.

Thank you for your interest, my friend.
    Francis WA4ZYN

8. WA4ZYN

Hello again. Sorry, the VGS-1 is no longer available.

Francis WA4ZYN

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.