Sale/Trade Kenwood TS870

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WW5US, Apr 16, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. WW5US

WW5US Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a super nice 60 million serial number Kenwood TS870 .This is one of the last 870's made.The radio has always been in a smoke free environment. No scratches,dents are dings. It operates flawless. If you are in to the beautiful audio, this is the rig. Nothing but great audio reports with this radio. Antenna tuner works as new, Matter of fact the radio works perfect and 100 watts output on all bands. It also has a tcxo ,so it is on the money on all bands. I have the manual and hand mic,but I don't have the original box, but I know how to pack for shipping, It will be double boxed.,and bubble wrapped.....900.00 and I will split the shipping. I am looking for a Flex 3000, if you are interested in a trade, but your Flex must be smoke free and as nice as my 870...Pay Pal works for me are a postal money order or personal check and I will ship as soon as check clears. I can be reached by e-mail at rc_kk5cq@suddenlink.net or by phone at 1-936-699-4637

Attached Files:

WA6DIL and K1DNC like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.