ad: portazero-1

SOLD Kenwood TS530S Parts or repair

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N9ZDZ, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N9ZDZ

N9ZDZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Comes with top and bottom case no mic ,no PA tubes have 2 filters installed 1 cw and 1 ssb . Taking offers on it shipped. Email good on qrz. Or possible trades
    20180530_150917.jpg 20180530_150942.jpg 20180530_151038.jpg

W4RAV likes this.
  2. KB5VJY

KB5VJY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

One is a stock filter.. do you have the cover for the PA? And what do the covers look like inside and out?

WB0MMZ likes this.
  3. N9ZDZ

yes I have the PA cover its complete other then the tubes the lid and bottom is ok but does not look new by no means . 20180530_171346.jpg

4. N0FQN

N0FQN Ham Member QRZ Page

Does the display work properly? What you looking for in trade?

5. N2NOW

N2NOW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

what kind of repair needed? or just needs the tubes?

6. N9ZDZ

Looking anything I might like HF , Here's a pic with radio plugged in seems the knobs and switches could use a good cleaning . It Rx good
    20180531_071305.jpg

7. N9ZDZ

I have 2 Kenwood TS530S,s would like to sell to maybe even trade for 1 solid state radio working or not or maybe an amp No mics one has all tubes the other does not 1 has all 3 filters the other only have 2 Looking for around 400 shipped for both. Let me know what you got.

8. WA7VGN

WA7VGN Ham Member QRZ Page

9. N9ZDZ

sold sold sold

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.