ad: chuckmartin

SOLD KENWOOD TS440S/AT RE-LIST

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE6FQC, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KE6FQC

KE6FQC Ham Member QRZ Page

Helping a friend clean out for health reasons: Many items gone, more coming, pls watch my ads for a week or so.

This 440 was his main rig since the late 90's and is still working great on ssb. I tested briefly on 80,40, and 20 ssb and works fine with good audio reports. Tuner is quiet, display clear, and lights are good. VFO knob has slight rub when spinning fast, but not stripped. Power mod was done to control pwr out with the CAR control. The optional VS-1 voice synthesizer is installed. LOUD freq. readout, you may want to turn down the volume (in the enclosed manual). Cosmetics overall are ok with the obvious with age rubs and scratches. The cover has a couple of stripped screws so I didn't open it. This sale includes the rig, stock mic, fused pwr cord, and original(?) manual.

AS THIS UNIT WAS NOT FULLY TESTED, IT IS BEING SOLD AS IS AND THE BUYER AGREES THIS IS A NO RETURN SALE. IT'S PACKED AND READY TO SHIP VIA UPS GROUND. $325.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48 ONLY. PAYPAL PREFERRED, BUT WILL CONSIDER USPS M.0. NO MSG HERE, PLS USE EMAIL KE6FQC@VERIZON.NET

Attached Files:

A2PHIL, KE0TNL and KA0REN like this.
  2. KC6SOT

KC6SOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Might want to retake pics. Not very clear. Closeup of display. Good luck with the sale.

3. WB8WYX

WB8WYX Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a friend who is blind ham, would you sale the VS-1 voice synthesizer board???

4. KE6FQC

KE6FQC Ham Member QRZ Page

RIG HAS BEEN SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.