For Sale Kenwood TS-990S and accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB0MJN, Jul 11, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
  1. KB0MJN

KB0MJN Ham Member QRZ Page

Pretty mint radio. $6000 Firm
    Local pickup only. Radio is at my place of work but will bring home if needed. Excellent shape, works 100%. Like new condition, low usage. As a matter of fact I may have turned it on once or twice in the last 4 or 5 months. Kept covered with a sheet to keep dust off. I don't do contesting. Just the occasional dx and listen on nets and join in sometimes. I am 2nd owner. Obtained from original owner who was 93 and moving to downsize and take care of his wife. Have printed manuals, original boxes for radio and maybe some of the other items, ect. Comes with Kenwood MC-60 desk mic and a Heil Proset plus headphones/mic. Comes with LDG Electronics DM-990 Dual Remote Meters. Also comes with yaesu SP-9000 dual speaker with filters. Also includes TMRF TS990KP. Does NOT include at-1000pro autotuner shown in pic. No tire kickers. Must be licensed radio amateur and able to PROVE IT before you'll ever get to see the radio. I spot scammers a mile away. If you don't know if you want one, don't come look at this one. If you can't afford it don't come look at it till you can. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Others please don't waste my time
    Got questions, just ask. Does NOT include at-1000pro autotuner shown in pic.

Attached Files:

K5MTY likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.