Wanted Kenwood TS-950sdx

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC8IV, Jul 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. KC8IV

KC8IV Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking for a very clean properly working TS-950sdx, preferably from a non smoking environment.

2. NA2AA

NA2AA Ham Member QRZ Page

We have a backup rig at our station on Bonaire (www.pj4g.com) that has seen little use and I believe is in its original shipping box.

I do know that there's an issue on transmit - I think on CW but SSB works fine. And the RX works great.

We don't use it so it sits there. We'd probably be open to making a deal on it. Do note that shipping is a little expensive and takes some time (via a ship to Miami then UPS to your QTH)

Let me know if you're interested and I'll reach out to the station owner to see if he's good with the idea.

All the best.

David, NA2AA

3. KC2OUV

KC2OUV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have one as well. Very clean, no scratches and kept in a non smoking environment. Can send photos. Fully functional and all optional filters are installed. DRU-2 and voice unit also installed. Original manuals and schematics included. Also has latest EPROM installed. Unit is in NJ for local pickup or can ship via Fedex,UPS etc.

If interested, please email me at collovanj@gmail.com

kc2ouv, Nick

4. K3BAT

K3BAT Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Kenwood TS-950SDX that is in execellent condition and fully operational. I reciently bought a Elecraft K3 and the
    TS-950SDX is excess to my needs. I would be willing to sell the 950 for $1300 plus shipping from 85629. Bruce K3BAT.

5. KC8IV

Thanks for the reply Bruce. I found a deal for $300.00 less including shipping. I'll keep you in mind if I want a second one however.

6. KC8IV

Thank you David, but I'll pass on this one.

7. KC8IV

Hi Bruce
    What is your current email address?

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.