For Sale Kenwood TS-870S DSP Transceiver with matching SP-31 Speaker

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA9CFX, Apr 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WA9CFX

WA9CFX Ham Member QRZ Page

Kenwood TS-870S DSP Transceiver with matching SP-31 Speaker
    $875
    Excellent pristine condition. No scratches, from a non-smoking owner. Everything works. This is a fine radio for someone who appreciates high quality transmission and reception. I have used this radio in several digital modes including PSK-31 and FT8. Everything worked flawlessly. Included is original box, hand mic, power cord, operator’s manual, and an in-depth manual dealing with the numerous DSP functions. For a more complete description, look up this radio at Universal Radio web site at https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0870.html

Sale in US only, Paypal or COD only (see below). Will quote packing shipping cost upon request. Available for pickup. Will deliver free to Twin Cities MN or Western Wisconsin areas COD.

20190409_124605.jpg 20190409_124634.jpg

2. N4ZOP

N4ZOP Ham Member QRZ Page

Serial Number Please? Thanks!

3. K1DQZ

K1DQZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

hi Tom
    if you can sell the speaker by it self I will buy it. for my TS-890

4. N1NA

N1NA Subscriber QRZ Page

Tom, I will buy the speaker, I have same rig

5. N1NA

N1NA Subscriber QRZ Page

Apologies to K1DQZ, misread your post and thought you wanted the transceiver.
    (duhhh) on my part. Withdrawing offer
    Chuck

6. WA9CFX

7. WA9CFX

New Price $800 with speaker. re-locating WI to NC in June by auto. Will consider free delivery en-route

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.