SOLD Kenwood TS-590SG

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NT4TC, Jul 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. NT4TC

NT4TC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey folks. I'm selling my Kenwood TS-590SG. It is less than 2 months old (purchased on 05/23/2017 from HRO Atlanta). It has low hours and is like new in condition (air conditioned desktop kept)

Unfortunately, I live in a VERY restricted townhome community. Originally, the gestapo (err, management) was fine with me putting up an antenna when I operated as long as I didn't attach to the building and took it down when I was done. Unfortunately, they've decided that I can not have ANY KIND of antennas at all. So we've decided to move but can't until April 2018. So I'm going to re-home this radio to some fortunate soul until we can move. At that point, I'll see what offerings the market has and buy something.

I am asking $850 - This will include shipping to the continental US. I will require paypal payment and will only ship to a paypal verified address.

Thanks,
    Tom - NT4TC (formally N7TGC up until a couple of weeks ago)

ts590SG.JPG

2. NT4TC

NT4TC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey folks. The rig is sold. Thanks for the inquiries.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.