SOLD Kenwood TS-570D

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD8ZIE, May 23, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KD8ZIE

KD8ZIE Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling my Kenwood TS-570D. The radio is in very good condition but it has some mild scratches on the sides. It looks like it may have been rack mounted at some point. It includes the microphone, a printed manual, and a power harness connected to a lighter plug. The radio functions great. I am looking to work up to a mobile all-mode. I'm asking $525 shipped to the continental US. Paypal please. IMG_0871.jpg IMG_0872.jpg IMG_0876.jpg IMG_0874.jpg IMG_0875.jpg IMG_0873.jpg IMG_0877.jpg IMG_0879.jpg

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    K5MTY, NY7Z and AC2NT like this.
  2. W5TD

W5TD Ham Member QRZ Page

How much?

3. KD8ZIE

$525 shipped, Paypal. Sorry about that! I need to edit the post.

4. KK6PKT

KK6PKT Ham Member QRZ Page

I'd like to chat about this rig with you. I have just had a TS-140S repaired (my first rig and was about to get online for the first time) but the fedEx gorillas broke it in return shipment and I am looking not to replace it. I am not sure how to connect off line from a thread post, but if I can find the Private Message system, I'll reach out to connect.

Mark
    KK6PKT
    mark.rbrts1@gmail.com

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  5. KD8ZIE

I sent you a message but you can ask any questions right here.

6. KD8ZIE

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.