SOLD Kenwood TS-570D with extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3CCW, Aug 14, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. K3CCW

K3CCW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling a used Kenwood TS-570D with the 1.8 khz SSB filter. The radio comes with the SP-23 speaker and MC-60 desk mic. It has been gently used by the recent owner and comes with the original hand mic as well. The radio does work and had been used until recently by the owner of the radio and was said to have been in as new working condition. It does power on and audio quality is good, I did not test the transmit myself but I do trust the owner. He did not smoke and this was kept in his office without pets.

The reason for selling the radio is due to the his recent decline in health and is currently awaiting a kidney and on dialysis. He has asked me to sell the radio to help support his mounting medical bills.

I am attempting to sell this radio and all parts together if possible for 400 dollars, plus shipping. I had previously posted on this radio as well without success. I am in no way gaining from this purchase but I am helping a friend out with this sale. I take paypal and possibly other payment methods. If need be I can repost the previous picture of the radio turned on at request. Thanks for your considerations

Clayton K3CCW
    73's

Attached Files:

M3VPI, KG5TON, KN4OO and 1 other person like this.
  2. K3CCW

Sold, Pending funds.

M3VPI likes this.
  3. K3CCW

Moderator, this item is sold, please close this discussion as well as the previous in my name please.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.